Medals are in great use nowadays. From awarding a contest to academic result honours the medals are awarded to the people in order to boost their dignity. There are a number of factors to consider to make sure you receive great looking medals at a great price. Consider the following when shopping for customized award medals.
Little kids are their mother and father’s pride and joy, even the smallest milestone in the book is cherished. So, what if there are actual recognition for such achievements? Stuff like award medals for kids can really mean more to the parents rather than to young people most of the time.
Academic Medals are not only awarded to school and college students but are given to those who excel in science and technology, engineering, medical sciences and other academic fields. Many people receive medals from the state government or are honoured by national governments for breakthrough inventions they have made.
Medals received during school and colleges are the hardest earned and respected medals in the life of an individual. There is immense competition among students to gain academic as well as sporting excellence. It a great honour for students to be awarded a medal for academic achievements or excellence in sports.
Custom medals can vary in quality depending on the manufacturer. When considering a die-cast medal’s quality, here are some important questions to keep in mind.
- Will the thickness of the medal equal what was promised, or will the manufacturer decrease the thickness to save on costs?
- Will the medal feel substantial and have considerable weight relative to its size?
- On antique finishes, will the medal’s edges be buffed, or will the manufacturer cut corners by leaving all the edges blackened?
- Will the ribbons or neckbands be attached with clips and jump rings that match the medal’s plating? (For example, polished gold jump rings used on antique gold medals is unacceptable.)
- Are the letters and images going to be clear, crisp and detailed? (Less Clarity can result from a rubber spin cast mould which is also unacceptable)
- Will the buffing and plating be consistent across all custom medals?
Getting the answers for all above-mentioned question you can go for customizing the award medals for fulfilling your event needs. Otherwise, it will be disappointing for you if any of the above-mentioned error could have happened. You must search well on the internet for the well-reputed medal makers.